Navidrome Music Server
Navidrome is an open source web-based music collection server and streamer. It gives you freedom to listen to your music collection from any browser or mobile device.
It’s like your personal Spotify!
- Handles very large music collections
- Streams virtually any audio format available
- Reads and uses all your beautifully curated metadata
- Great support for compilations (Various Artists albums) and box sets (multi-disc albums)
- Multi-user, each user has their own play counts, playlists, favourites, etc…
- Very low resource usage
- Multi-platform, runs on macOS, Linux and Windows. Docker images are also provided
- Ready to use binaries for all major platforms, including Raspberry Pi
- Automatically monitors your library for changes, importing new files and reloading new metadata
- Themeable, modern and responsive Web interface based on Material UI
- Compatible with all Subsonic/Madsonic/Airsonic clients
- Transcoding on the fly. Can be set per user/player. Opus encoding is supported
- Translated to various languages