Autobrr is the modern download automation tool for torrents.
With inspiration and ideas from tools like trackarr, autodl-irssi and flexget we built one tool that can do it all, and then some.
Installation guide and documentation can be found at https://autobrr.com
- Support for 45+ trackers with IRC announces
- Torznab/RSS support via Prowlarr to easily get access to hundreds of trackers
- Powerful but simple filtering with RegEx support (like in autodl-irssi)
- Easy to use and mobile friendly web UI (with dark mode!) to manage everything
- Built on Go and React making autobrr lightweight and perfect for supporting multiple platforms (Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, macOS) on different architectures (e.g. x86, ARM)
- Great container support (Docker, k8s/Kubernetes)
- Database engine supporting both PostgreSQL and SQLite
- Notifications (Discord, Telegram, Notifiarr)
- One autobrr instance can communicate with multiple clients (both torrent and *arr) on remote servers
- Base path / Subfolder (and subdomain) support for convenient reverse-proxy support
Available download clients and actions
- qBittorrent (with built in re-announce, categories, rules, max active downloads, etc)
- Deluge v1+ and v2+
- Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr, Whisparr and Readarr (pushes releases directly to them and gets in the early swarm, instead of getting them via RSS when it’s already over)
- Watch folder
- Exec custom scripts
There are no reviews yet.