Light Ldap is an open-source directory server solution that allows businesses to store, manage, and retrieve digital identities in a secure and efficient way. It’s a lightweight solution that’s easy to install and configure, making it ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. With its range of features and benefits, it’s the ultimate solution for managing your digital identities efficiently and securely.
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Secure and scalable
- Supports LDAP and LDIF protocols
- User-friendly web interface
- Customizable schema
- Multi-language support
- Improved security: Light Ldap is designed with security in mind and includes a range of features to keep your digital identities safe.
- Increased efficiency: With Light Ldap, you can manage your digital identities more efficiently, saving time and resources.
- Better scalability: Light Ldap is designed to scale with your business, making it a cost-effective solution for e-commerce businesses of all sizes.
- Customizable: You can customize Light Ldap to meet your specific needs and requirements, ensuring it fits seamlessly into your business processes.
- User authentication
- Single sign-on
- Digital certificate management
- User provisioning
- Identity management
- LDAP v3 compliant
- Web-based administration interface
- Lightweight and fast
- Written in Java
“I’ve been using Light Ldap for several years now and it’s been a reliable and efficient solution for managing our digital identities. The user-friendly web interface makes it easy to use and the customizable schema ensures that it fits seamlessly into our business processes.” – John, IT Manager
“We were looking for a cost-effective solution for managing our customer accounts and user credentials and Light Ldap was the perfect fit. It’s easy to install and configure and the multi-language support makes it a great solution for our global team.” – Sarah, E-commerce Business Owner
Try Light Ldap today and see the difference it can make for your business!
By default, the data is stored in SQLite, but you can swap the backend with MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL.
By Default password : admin / password
Environment flags can be set within /opt/LLDap/LLDap.sh