ErsatzTV is beta software for configuring and streaming custom live channels using your media library. The software may be unstable and is under active development.
Documentation is available at ersatztv.org
- Use local media files and optional sidecar NFO metadata; no need for a full media server
- IPTV server and HDHomeRun emulation support a wide range of client applications
- Channel-specific streaming mode (MPEG-TS or HLS) and transcoding settings
- Collection-based scheduling, with collections containing television shows, seasons, episodes and movies
- Powerful scheduling options such as chronological collection playback throughout the day or over multiple days
- Hardware-accelerated transcoding options (QSV, NVENC, VAAPI)
- Plex media and metadata
- Jellyfin media and metadata
- Emby media and metadata
- Song and music video libraries
- Pre-roll, mid-roll, post-roll filler options
- Subtitle burn-in
There are no reviews yet.